Project 1 / Project 2 / Project 3
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
1. Fla. high school uses digital equipment to teach foreign language.
2. The importance of proper pronunciation should not be underestimated.
3. Thai students prefer to study the Chinese language.
4. Knowing Mandarin is now a sales asset for high end retailers.
5. Expanding exports requires more language skills for U.S. companies.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 19 other followers
Content of this website is for educational purposes. No one is allowed to alter or modify any part of the Personal Information or the Content, or distribute them in any medium without Fang Liang's prior written authorization.